Colorful, pretty, showy ... We propose a fun way to eat fruit, through this recipe that combines the delicacy of puff pastry with the fabulous colors of fruit.
In this case, this simple sheet of puff pastry, With an apple base, and decorated with kiwi, strawberries and red berries, it will brighten the eyes of our guests, including the little ones. We encourage you to try the recipe because it will be a guaranteed success.
- 1 puff pastry base
- 2 large pippin apples
- 80 gr of sugar
- 2 eggs size M
- 125 gr of hrina for cakes
- 3 teaspoons yeast
- 150 ml milk
- 1 lemon, 2 kiwis, 1 box of strawberries, 1 box of raspberries
- 1 box of blueberries
- Apricot jam
1. We core and peel the apples. We cut them into very thin slices and cook them in a pot over low heat until they are very soft. We remove from the heat and let it warm.
2. We pre-heat the oven to 180 ºC, and stretch the puff pastry base without removing the paper on the counter.
3. Add the sugar and eggs to the apples, and beat.
4. On top of the mixture, sift the flour with the yeast. We beat again.
5. Add the milk and continue beating until everything is well integrated.
6. Finally we grate the rind of a lemon over the mixture and stir.
7. We place the puff pastry base on our tray (do not remove the paper), cut out the protruding dough and prick it several times with a fork.
8. Pour the mixture over the puff pastry and bake between 40 and 45 minutes.
9. Let temper and unmold.
10. In a saucepan, heat 4 tablespoons of apricot jam. We remove from the heat when we see that it is liquid. We booked.
11. Cut the kiwis and strawberries into slices. We booked.
12. When the cake is cold, we paint the top with the jam. Next, we place the fruits in vertical rows on the base and repaint the surface with the remaining jam.
13. Refrigerate 30 minutes, and we have our dessert prepared.
You can read more articles similar to Puff Pastry Tart With Fruits. Desserts for children, in the Fruits category on site.