Avocado is a very energetic food, which is usually present in vegetarian diets because it contains various vitamins and minerals such as E, A, B1, B2, B3, D ... and minerals such as iron or phosphorus.
All this makes it highly recommended for children, especially if you present it to them with this fun form of avocado 'lobster' with which you will also get them to taste the fish. Decorating your children's plates will make them not bored and dare to try new things.
- 3 avocados
- 4 shrimp or shrimp peeled
- 2 slices of smoked salmon
- 1 red cabbage or lettuce leaf
- Olive oil
1. Put salted water to heat to cook the prawns. Wash, peel and cut the avocados into 2 cm slices. Place on the plate giving it the shape of a lobster, as in the photograph. Reserve some to make the sauce.
2. Place the washed red cabbage leaf at the bottom end to form the tail.
3. Cook the prawns for a couple of minutes in boiling water, remove and drain. Place two on each side, to make the 'legs' of the lobster.
4. Roll up the smoked salmon slices into a flower shape. With two raisins, make the lobster eyes.
5. With the remaining avocado, make a sauce by beating it with a blender with a splash of oil, a few levels of vinegar and a pinch of salt. Pour over and sprinkle a little black pepper.
You can read more articles similar to Funny avocado and fish lobster, in the category of Kitchen with children on site.