According to science, 85 percent of brain growth occurs during the first three years of life, and by age 6 it is 90 percent of its final size.
Eating a balanced and varied diet for children is essential during this stage of growth, therefore, inGuiainfantil.com we reveal some foods that are good for him brain development of your kids.
1. Fish: They contain omega-3 fatty acids necessary for the development and proper functioning of the brain, memory and vision.
2. Eggs: Eggs are recommended for their content of hill, a substance that builds and repairs neuronal membranes, restores brain functions, prevents brain aging and promotes proper cardiovascular function.
3. VegetablesGreens like spinach and kale are recommended for their high content of essential nutrients, as well as antioxidants. Spinach also improves learning ability.
4. Breast milk: it has a balanced amount of essential fatty acids important in the formation of organs such as the retina and the brain.
5. Milk and its derivatives: is rich in calcium, prepares brain cells for learning, while helping to regulate nerve function and control blood pressure.
6. Greek yogurt: for being a good source of protein. Unsaturated fats are necessary for brain health and this yogurt contains more of this type of fat than a traditional one.
7. Berries: Among them we find strawberries, blackberries and blueberries. They are rich in antioxidants that prevent damage to the brain caused by toxins.
8. Whole grains: As whole grain cereal, oats, brown rice and wheat bran, they are recommended because they improve circulation and memory in children.
9. Fruits: they provide simple sugars, the brain's main food. Bananas, bananas or plantains favor a correct nerve transmission. Nuts are also recommended.
10. Cocoa: Promotes concentration because it is a natural stimulant. Chocolate should be consumed in moderation to avoid overstimulation in children.
Viviana Marín. Editor of our site
You can read more articles similar to 10 foods for good brain development in children, in the Infant Nutrition On-Site category.