These ghost cookies They will enliven any Halloween party, they are ideal to do as a family and spend a fun afternoon preparing them and with their decoration. Quick and easy, a good choice to start baking.
In addition to spending time with the children in the kitchen, you will get the perfect cookies for a terrifying Halloween party in their ghost form. Sweets to enjoy and for the little ones to dare with desserts.
- 400 gr. Of flour
- 200 gr. butter or margarine
- 250 gr. of sugar
- 250 g of icing sugar
- 50 gr. pure cocoa powder
- 2 eggs + 1 white (for the glaze)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 lemon (for the glaze)
1. Remove the butter or margarine previously so that it is warm. Beat the eggs and mix them with the butter, sugar and vanilla.
2. Sift the flour with the yeast and cocoa powder, and add little by little to the previous mixture. Knead until smooth. Put in the fridge and let it rest for at least 1 hour.
3. Preheat the oven to 200º, and line the trays with greaseproof paper.
4. Take the dough out of the fridge. Knead and roll out on a flat surface with the help of a rolling pin. Shape the cookies into a ghost, either with a mold or with the help of a knife.
5. Place the cookies on the tray and bake for about 10 minutes at 180º
6. For the glaze: Sift the icing sugar into a bowl, add the egg white and a few drops of lemon juice. Beat with the whisk for a few minutes until the mixture thickens. When the cookies are done, paint them with this mixture.
7. If you want to do the mouth and eye details, use chocolate fondant, or melt dark chocolate and butter or margarine in the microwave. Make the drawings carefully with the help of a fine-tipped pastry bag.
You can read more articles similar to Scary ghost cookies for Halloween, in the Halloween category on site.