Would you like to learn how to make a catrina mask for Halloween? Without a doubt, he is a very popular and colorful character for this party. If you dare, here are some indications. You will see how it is very simple to do. Beatriz Urosa, from 'Con P de papel', teaches us to do it.
- Eva rubber
- Catrina drawing or template
- Colored markers
- Pair of scissors
- Calavera Catrina Template
1. First we must mark with a pencil the lines of our drawing of Catrina.
2. Now we have to trace the same drawing on the rubber foam. To do this, turn the sheet over and with the folder we mark the lines by pressing well, so that the graphite passes through the eva rubber.
3. Go over the lines with a black marker, already on the eva rubber.
4. The funniest part is coming! Color! The more colors you use, the better.
5. Now we only have to cut it ... and put the rubber. Don't forget to cut out the eye holes.
6. Your Catrina mask for Halloween is ready!