With the felt you can make endless crafts with the children. This time, our site He proposes to us to make, step by step, a beautiful and sweet witch brooch so that you can have a fun time with your children, and at the same time make a brooch so that they can wear it on a t-shirt, at the Halloween party. An inexpensive and very easy craft to do. You sign up?
- A piece of black felt
- A piece of orange felt
- A piece of white felt
- Scissors and black marker
- White son
- Black thread
- Sponge or cotton for the stuffing
- A toothpick or piece of a plant branch
- Printable pattern
1. Cut out all the pieces in the felt, according to the pattern that you can print it.
2. Put the body parts together, sewing the sides and leaving the upper part free of the witch's body, to fill in. Next, do the same with the head, and then join the head to the body. Sew or draw the eyes and the mouth.
3. The next step is to glue the arms and fold the orange parts to form the broom that should stick to the bouquet and the arms. Also glue the hair and hat. And here we have our little witch.