Rodolfo, is the best known Santa Claus reindeer. On our site we propose you to make a red-nosed reindeer mask for children to dress up for Christmas.
It is a very simple and inexpensive craft to make, since it is made with a cardboard plate and materials that are very easy to find. Merry Christmas!
- Cardboard plate
- Black, red and gray cardstock
- Marker pen
- Pair of scissors
- Brown paint
- Scotch tape
1. Paint a cardboard plate with a brush and brown paint. When it is dry, paint some eyes with a pencil and cut them out with a utility knife.
2. Make an accordion with two strips of red card, overlapping one over the other. Cut out a red round and glue one to the other, it will be the nose of the reindeer.
3. Draw the outline of the children's hand on red card twice and cut them out. It will be the horns of the reindeer.
4. Cut out two ears from gray cardboard and glue them behind the plate, also the horns.
5. Cut out a fringe with black cardboard and glue it in the front. Also the nose. All that remains is to draw the mouth and tape the toothpick. You already have your Santa Claus reindeer mask!