Guess the riddle ... He is an older man, he lives in Lapland, he travels by sleigh and is usually accompanied by a reindeer named Rudolf. Who is it? Yes! We mean Santa Claus!
In Guiainfantil.com we love Santa Claus. Every Christmas he leaves us gifts and that is why we are going to dedicate a recipe to him: some delicious savory muffins with the face of Santa Claus. You dare? Take note!
- Butter to grease the molds
- 200 gr of cake flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 360 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 2 medium size eggs
- Salt, pepper and oregano
- 240 gr of grated Emmental cheese
- 3 packages of cooked ham (90 - 100 gr / package)
- A package of salami (90 - 100 gr)
- Small Pot of Cheese Spread / Caramel Eyes
1. Melt the butter and grease a tray for 12 cupcakes with a brush. In a bowl, pour the milk and eggs; then sift flour and yeast on top, and beat until the mixture is homogeneous. Season to taste and stir. We chop two packages of cooked ham. Add the ham and cheese to the mixture, stir.
2. Finally, add the oregano to taste and let the dough rest for 10 minutes. We advise you to cover the bowl with a kitchen cloth. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180o, fill the cupcake tray with the dough to the brim and bake for 25/30 minutes.
3. When we remove the tray from the oven and unmold, let the muffins rest on a rack until cool. We cover the top with cheese to spread. We booked.
4. With the help of a metal cookie cutter the size of the muffins, we begin to cut circles with the cooked ham that we had left, and we are placing them on the muffins. This will be the basis of the face of Santa Claus. With the help of the same cutter, we cut the slices of sausage as it appears in the photo, and we will use the top part to make the Santa Claus hat.
5. We glue the eyes and the nose with a little cheese to spread. (We have used sprinkles for the nose). Finally, we fill a pastry bag with the remaining cheese, and use a small round nozzle to outline the hat and draw the beard and mustache. Oh oh oh ... Merry Christmas!
You can read more articles similar to Savory Christmas muffins with Santa's face, in the category of Recipes on site.