Pikachu is one of the creatures in the Pokémon world that children like the most, which is why it is one of the makeup most demanded by children at birthday parties.
In Guiainfantil.com we teach you to create your own fantasy makeup so that your child can dress up as Pikachu. it's very easy and funny!
- Makeup sponge
- Red paint
- Yellow paint
- Black paint
1. Use a makeup sponge and yellow paint to paint the child's face.
2. Draw PIkachu's pointed ears with a brush and yellow paint, then outline the upper part with black and paint the ears with a little black paint.
3. Now make a black circle at the tip of the nose and outline the eyes below.
4. Draw the whiskers with a brush and black paint.
5. Finally, with red paint, draw Pikachu's mouth and the characteristic blushes.