This Christmas we propose to make fun, sweet and original snacks for children, how? Creating crepes with original shapes based on Christmas.
In Guiainfantil.com We suggest you make a delicious crepe with the face of Santa Claus. Children will love it and also ... they will not leave a crumb!
- 200 gr. wheat flour
- 250 ml. whole or skim milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon (soup) of butter or margarine
- A pinch of salt and margarine
- Whipped cream
- Sugar stars
- Chocolate balls
1. The proposed ingredients are to make 20 pancakes, if you want to make less, you will have to reduce the proportions. Mix the flour, sugar and salt in a bowl. In the center of the mixture make room to add the yolks (without the whites), the butter and the milk.
2. Mix until you get a homogeneous dough. Add the whites until stiff and add them to the mixture.
3. Heat a skillet over medium heat and grease it with butter. Pour a little of the mixture with a ladle and let it cook for a few minutes until a few bubbles of air come out.
4. Flip the pancake with a spatula so that it is done on the other side.
5. To whip the faces, add whipped cream as a beard and hair. Put two chocolate balls as eyes and a triangle cut from a strawberry as a nose.
6. To make the hat, add a few strawberries and at the end add a ball of cream. Decorate the plate with some sugar stars and you already have a spectacular pancake with the face of Santa Claus ready, easy eh?
You can read more articles similar to Christmas pancake or crepe with the face of Santa Claus, in the category of recipes on site.