Italian cuisine, which children love so much, is not only made up of pasta and pizza. There are other dishes, such as risotto, that children and pregnant women can love for their variety, and thus vary the usual menu at parties.
The risotto has simple ingredients, which can be adapted to any taste to include different ingredients, such as this recipe for juicy risotto with nuts, with a crunchy touch that children will surely like and provides them with many nutrients.
- 200 gr. of rice
- 300 ml. white wine
- 500 ml. vegetable broth
- 150 ml. cream
- 200 gr. parmesan cheese
- 50 gr. walnuts
- 50 gr. almond
- 50 gr. hazelnut
- Olive oil
- Salt and white pepper
1. Heat a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil. In a saucepan, heat the vegetable broth (it doesn't have to boil, just hot).
2. When it is hot, add the rice and fry it for a few minutes over medium heat, moving it a lot so that it does not stick, until it is golden brown.
3. Add the white wine, allow the alcohol to evaporate and the rice to absorb the liquid.
4. Add the broth little by little, adding a little and allowing the rice to absorb it before adding more. Continue until the rice has the desired texture, stirring it from time to time.
5. Add the cream and grated cheese, stir so that it mixes well and is creamy. Add the nuts, season to taste, and eat!
Here are other food recipes for pregnant women
Try other risotto recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Juicy dried fruit risotto. Italian recipe for children, in the category of Rice on site.