What we like the most about Valentine's Day is to show the love we feel towards our loved ones by making gifts with our own hands!
Could there be anything more beautiful than investing a small part of our time in surprising the people we love? As February 14 is a very sweet day, we suggest you bake a delicious sheet of chocolate sponge cake with a heart of raspberries.
- 250 grams of sugar
- 80 ml of mild olive oil
- 2 eggs M
- 150 gr of cake flour
- 50 gr of pure defatted cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 150 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- A bottle of your favorite cocoa cream.
- White, pink, black and red fondant.
- A small box of raspberries.
1. Grease the brownie tray and preheat the oven to 180º. In a bowl, beat the sugar and oil, and add the eggs one by one; we keep beating. We sift flour, cocoa and yeast over the mixture; beat until the dough is homogeneous. We add the milk with the vanilla extract, and while we continue beating, we heat the water in the microwave until it starts to boil.
2. Remove and add it to the mixture; beat until the dough is liquid and uniform. Fill the tray and bake for 30 minutes (or until, when you click a toothpick in the center, it comes out clean). Let temper, unmold and reserve.
3. Meanwhile, with the help of the tray that we have used to bake, we cut a sheet of white fondant; and a big pink heart. We glue the pink heart towards the bottom of the white fondant plate.
4. With the same heart cutter that we have used, we cut a white heart as indicated in the photo. We booked. When the cake has completely cooled, with the help of a spatula, we cover it with our favorite cocoa cream.
5. Both from the top and from the sides. We glue the white fondant plate, and decorate the heart that has been hollow with raspberries. Finally, we glued the white heart that we had reserved and added the phrase “I LOVE YOU”.
You can read more articles similar to Romantic homemade cake for Valentine's Day, in the category of Cakes - cakes on site.