Your son's birthday is coming up and you want to make him a homemade cake. If you doubt between different options, we recommend that you try this chocolate cake that you can fill with cream or the cream that children like the most.
The chocolate cakes they are a guaranteed success at children's parties or family celebrations. In addition, with this homemade recipe you can get a light chocolate cake to be accompanied by any type of filling.
- 250 gr of wheat flour
- 250 grams of sugar
- 250 g of butter or margarine
- 4 eggs
- 100 gr of dark chocolate
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 400 gr of whipping cream
Follow our recipe. We tell you the ingredients you need and we teach you to make it step by step, with your children.
1. Beat the margarine with the sugar until it becomes a fluffy dough.
2. Sift the flour with the yeast and add to the previous mixture, stirring very little so that the dough is creamy.
3. Melt the dark chocolate in a bain-marie or in the microwave, add the dough and stir so that it is integrated.
4. Spread a removable mold with margarine. Pour the dough and bake at 185º for about 30 minutes.
5. Let the cake cool down, and cut it horizontally to obtain two cakes of the same height. Whip the cream in the blender and pour it over one of the cakes, place the other on top.
6. Decorate the cake with the rest of the whipped cream or melted chocolate.
You can read more articles similar to Chocolate cake for children's birthday, in the category of Cakes - cakes on site.