Snack is an important meal for children. Must be balanced and provide a healthy contribution to your needs. Children, who are constantly growing, need a lot of protein. Therefore, this recipe is ideal for them.
The Peruvian chef Omar malpartida teaches us to make a different and original snack: patacones with sirloin. Delicious!
- Tree tomato
- Beef tenderloin
- Red onion
- Olive oil
1 First cut the male banana, cutting the tips first. You peel it and already cut it into pieces, leave it to confit in olive oil for about five minutes over a very low heat. Later flattens out like a precooked banana cookie. They are the patacones!
2. Those patacones are fried. When cooled, they are ready to plate.
3. For the plating you start with a creamy avocado base which is placed on the plate under each patacón and also inside each one of them. The avocado creamy is made by mashing the avocado and mixing with cream, spread cheese, coriander, onion and a little salt.
4. To seal the sirloin: put a little achiote in the pan with a little olive oil. Mix well and fry the meat in this oil.
5. Put the veal on top of the patacotes. And on it, a little cream of tree tomato.
6. Some chopped onion and coriander. And ready!
You can read more articles similar to Peruvian patacones for children's snack, in the category of Peruvian Recipes on site.