What would the world be if it wasn't love? Love is an emotion, it is a sweet and intense feeling like the color of the muffins that we propose to bake. These are very romantic and special Red Velvet and Cheesecake muffins.
An easy recipe to make and perfect to give to your children or your partner on Valentine's Day. In Guiainfantil.com We help you surprise yours with these loving recipes.
- 125 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1 lemon
- Powdered sugar
- 60 ml mild olive oil
- 1 egg
- 150 gr of cake flour
- Defatted cocoa
- Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon red paste food coloring
- 60 gr of butter
- 60 gr of natural cheese
- 2 tablespoons semi-skimmed milk
- Sprinkles for decoration
1. Place the capsules on the cupcake tray and preheat the oven to 180º. Squeeze the lemon and add two teaspoons of lemon juice to the milk. We remove and reserve. In a bowl, sift the flour and cocoa (1 teaspoon). We booked. We beat the sugar, oil and egg in a bowl until they are well integrated. Add half of the flour with the cocoa and beat until the dough is homogeneous.
2. Add half of the milk with lemon and beat again. We repeat the two previous steps adding the remaining parts of flour and milk. In a glass glass, we mix vinegar (1 teaspoon) and bicarbonate of soda mocha (1 teaspoon); We add it to the mixture as soon as it starts to bubble and beat. Next, we add the vanilla extract and the coloring. We beat until the mixture is of a homogeneous red tone. Finally, we fill the muffin pods to the edge of the tray and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
3. Remove from the oven, let it temper and remove them from the tray to finish cooling. Meanwhile we prepare the cream. We beat the butter together with the sifted icing sugar and the milk. When the mixture is creamy, add the cheese and beat for at least 3 more minutes. Fill a pastry bag and reserve. We make a hole in the center of the muffins with the help of an apple corer.
4. We introduce the nozzle of the pastry bag and fill them with a little cream
5. To finish, we decorate making a cream rosette right in the center and decorate it to taste. We have chosen sprinkles of hearts and berries.
You can read more articles similar to Homemade muffins recipe with hearts for Valentine's Day, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.