The vegetarian diet for children has to be very careful, since we must make sure to include proteins and nutrients that they need for their growth. A rich and very complete recipe for children is stewed potatoes with vegetables.
Its flavor and juicy texture are ideal for children who do not eat vegetables, in this way they will be encouraged to try them without problem.
- 4 large potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 100 ml white wine
- 3 hours of laurel
- Sweet paprika
- Tips: you can also add zucchini, it will give it a very special flavor
In addition, they can be both a main dish and a side for chicken or beef fillets. Follow the step by step to prepare this delicious recipe.
1. Wash and cut the vegetables. Chop the onion very finely, chop the potatoes and the tomato into cubes and the pepper into strips.
2. Put a drizzle of oil in a saucepan over medium heat, add the onion and fry for a few minutes until transparent.
3. Add the pepper and tomato, fry for a few minutes. The tomato should not be in very small pieces so that it does not fall apart.
4. Add the potatoes, fry for a few minutes and then add the wine, a little water and the bay leaves. Leave over medium-low heat for about 15 minutes, until the potatoes are done. If necessary, add a little more water.
5. Add salt and paprika to taste, leave a couple of minutes over low heat until the broth has the desired consistency. When the potatoes are tender they can be served.
You can read more articles similar to Stewed potatoes with vegetables. Vegetarian Food, in the category of Potatoes on site.