There are many reasons for such low recognition of parasites. One of the most important is shame and feeling that this topic certainly does not apply to us. The effect is unfortunately sad - treatment of many diseases and symptoms - allergies, AD, chronic cough - indefinitely, without reaching the real cause of the problem.
Fortunately, there are next to very effective pharmacological methods for worms natural ways to parasites in children, used by some parents in the dark, just in case the child actually turns out to be a carrier. There is no doubt that it is better to order tests for parasites (multiple tests are often necessary) in a good laboratory than for "just in case" treatment.
Worms in children - natural ways for roundworms
The following methods allow you to naturally remove human roundworms. They have many followers, however, it is worth exercising caution when using them and consult a doctor - especially if the problem concerns young children.
- One onion, crush (chop), pour 1 cup of boiling water, let stand for 12 hours. Then strain. Drink 1/2 cup a day for 5-7 days.
- Eat 200 g of pumpkin seeds on an empty stomach.
- In a glass of milk on a small fire, boil 10 cleaned garlic cloves. Wait for the milk to cool, strain and drink. Half an hour after drinking milk, use a laxative. After 3 hours, make an enema with 200 ml of warm water.
- Drink raw carrot juice up to 0.5 l per day.
- Fill the 200ml bottle with half-chopped onion, fill with vodka to the full, leave it to a warm, dark place for 12-14 days. Strain. Use 1 tablespoon 3 times a day before eating.
- An effective harmless way to get rid of parasites especially in children is pumpkin juice. Drink on an empty stomach after 1 cup of juice squeezed from the pulp, after removing the skin.
- For three consecutive days, drink half a glass of fresh cabbage juice.
Worms in children - natural methods for lamella and pinworms
For removing worms in children you can use freshly peeled pumpkin seeds. 60 grams of seeds grind into a slurry and give the child 2 teaspoons on an empty stomach. After about 5 hours, we give the baby a mild laxative - preferably after consulting a doctor. If one-time treatment fails, the treatment can be repeated for several days.
Another method? Wormwood infusion. Pour a teaspoon of wormwood herb with a glass of boiling water, give one teaspoon of infusion before eating. A higher dose is not indicated. The brew helps poison pinworms.
You can also try another method: combine 5 grams of such ingredients as: blueberry fruit, chamomile basket, hallucination root. Mix everything, add to a tablespoon of honey and eat on an empty stomach, washed down with water. Use for 10 days, take a week off and repeat the treatment.
Another potion works well on the plate. We combine:
Wormwood herb - 30g
Thyme herb - 30g
Walnut leaf - 30g
Sage leaf - 30g
Calamus rhizome - 30g
From a tablespoon of mixed herbs we use a decoction in a glass of boiling water. We give the child three times a day for 1.2 glasses between meals for 10 days, for the next three weeks we give the dose by half.
It is worth consulting with a doctor about all therapies. It should be remembered that pharmacological methods for parasites are often more effective and faster in action.