- can be used from the first day of the child's life (except for premature babies in hospital),
- removes cradle cap (I confirm: admittedly: he cannot confidently deal with strong scales, but he managed to remove the cradle cap in our case, also when the changes came back when the daughter was two years old),
- prevents the appearance of cradle cap (I do not know if it is a question of the fact that children have grown up or the effect of this shampoo, but in the case of a younger son, using this preparation significantly shortened the time of skin changes).
- allows easy measuring of shampoo doses by pressing a convenient pump,
- hypoallergenic, minimizes the risk of an allergic reaction,
- a light, interesting smell
- can be used for seborrheic dermatitis on the face (with such a recommendation I met with a dermatologist), nicely heals changes,
- easy to wash,
- very efficient (when used every other day it is enough for about 8 months).
- price (around PLN 30-35)
- I do not know if this is just my problem or general, but the foam form encourages you to press the dispenser several times, which means that more shampoo is needed than needed.
I would not expect that Mustela Baby shampoo will cope with strong, persistent cradle cap, if we do not combine its use with a special preparation, however, as preventive measure can be used successfully. In addition, I recommend it for young children. The price in relation to quality and performance is easier to accept. It no longer looks so discouraging.